Thursday 22 September 2016

Jesse Jagz speaks

Jesse Jagz has never shied away from speaking his mind. The rapper and younger brother of Chocolate City records CEO and fellow rapper M.I Abaga in a recent interview with HF TV cleared the air on his earlier statement on why his ideal woman is deaf and dumb.“I’m a real African man. I don’t believe in some of the western values women these days adopt. I think it makes them less of a woman and more like a man.

So it’s not like I don’t value a woman’s opinion, I do but a woman can’t advise me on anything. You can’t advise me on my music. You can help when I have writers block so the less a woman talks, the less she listens. I just want a woman as calm as the ocean.” He said. The self-styled emperor also revealed a surprising detail about himself.



The fact that he never graduated from university. “I never finished university. I was never in class. I was always in the studio. I was in 400 level studying law when I quit. I wouldn’t have made a very bright lawyer. Not done, Jesse also commented on lazy artistes and why upcoming acts need to work hard. “A lot of artists these days are lazy.

If you sign a contract with me, you can’t expect me to do everything for you. Chocolate City didn’t do anything for M.I Abaga. M.I was a hard worker. Opportunity met hard work. I’m offended when people say Jagz is talented. Like I just woke up with the talent. All you see today is via hard work”.

No comments:

Post a Comment