Tuesday 20 September 2016

Big Ass Not A Barrier In Bed Actress Didi Ekanem


Didi Ekanem is a fast-rising Nollywood actress. She was born in Akwa Ibom and holds a university degree of Linguistics and Communication. She was recently interviewed by Potpurri.

She was asked if there is truth in the train of though that women who are endowed with big butts are lazy in bed. The budding actress denied this saying: “I will speak for myself, because I feel girls with big bums are usually very lazy in bed, but for me I’m very active, so, I’ll just speak for myself.”

“I’m very flexible with my bum. Of course, I use it very well.”

Earlier on, Didi had told reporters how a mad man once grabbed her butt on the street while she walked past him. It seems people can’t get enough of the voluptuous actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment